Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

What Am I?


Dreamy Idealists like you are very cautious and therefore often appear shy and reserved to others. You share your rich emotional life and your passionate convictions with very few people. But one would be very much mistaken to judge you to be cool and reserved. You have a pronounced inner system of values and clear, honourable principles for which you are willing to sacrifice a great deal.
I know lot of people and their first impression "you're way too cool and arrogant" but person who I can tell everything and knows me more than my self, count it. Few
As a Dreamy Idealist you are one of the introverted personality types. Therefore you prefer a quiet work environment where you can intensively deal with your responsibilities and are not disturbed by too many people and repeated distractions. You need a lot of time to dwell on your thoughts, to put them into words, and let your ideas take shape.

Well, I can't say that I'm an introvert because I love to talk with people. As said before, I'm a shy shy cat person but when they ask me sometimes I'll talk longer than you could imagine. And yeaaa I'm a thinker when decide something, simple : I hate for being wrong.


You are grateful for a certain measure of order and structure because they secure the time to achieve this so you can deal with one task after the other and not have to juggle a number of responsibilities at once - you don’t like that because it is important to you to deal with things thoroughly. Your capability to concentrate is unusually great and very often you become engrossed in something and forget everything around you - even to eat and drink.

In this case, I'm totally agree! When I'm into something, I can forget everything because that phase -doing continuously and in a highest focus- is very rare moment.



Nevertheless, because you are very adaptable, congenial and interested in harmony and cooperation, you enjoy working together with others. A neighborhood that requires the ability to assert yourself and where direct confrontations are the order of the day is not your optimal environment. In order to permit you to fully develop your ability you need an environment that is as stress free as possible. If you can’t get that you soon suffer, because you take critique and negative feedback very personally.

People don't know about this but honestly I'm a sensitive person. I said that I hate for being wrong so indeed I take everything calls CRITIQUE as shoot at head. I'll think and think about it more and more sometimes makes me sad and depressed. But I calm myself and the good side is I learn from it, to be a better person.



You enjoy the opportunity for exchanges with other people you value and whose capabilities you respect but in this case remember the motto: Better less than more; better a few “hand picked” colleagues who truly move on your wavelength. It is best when you share the same high ideals and important objectives and together can fight for the same good cause because then you are truly in your element. If that is not the case, you do better by largely working by yourself because you belong to the personality types who can do that very well and don’t necessarily have to depend on others in order to come up with good results.

I belive others but you know as a human, you want everything to be perfect so I check all over again what people do to make sure that theirs is good enough. I prefer to work by myself when my partner doesn't even care about what we're doing right now than should tell them. Fyi, I am good at team work but I hate person who just play and watch me doing something and he or she is just chillin like a mathafaka.

So what am I? A human as simple as you

No comments:

Post a Comment