Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

girl stuffs


FENDI
It was launched in 1925 by Edoardo and Adele Fendi, as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome but today is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMHKarl Lagerfeld is the creative director. Honestly, I´ve never heard about this brand then finally my friend told me when I brought this bag. She said,
"Nice bag,cute", and I just 
"hmm ya I dont know, I found it in my room haha"


ZARA
Everyone knows it. Amancio Ortega opened the first Zara store in 1974 in a central street in downtown A Coruña, Galicia, Spain. Mine is black shirt with gold buttons


WRANGLER
Wrangler Jeans were first made by Blue Bell, who acquired the brand when they took over Casey Jones in the mid-1940s.Wrangler is an American manufacturer of jeans and other clothing items. I have two pairs of jeans


GAP
GAP is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer. It was founded in 1969 byDonald G. Fisher and Doris F. Fisher and is currently headquartered in San FranciscoCalifornia.This is from my mom so I have no idea how old this jeans shirt are but I think it still looks great


Baby-G
G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio and released in April 1983. The Baby-G models were released in 1991. I cant describe the colour of it bcs it´s blue mix with green and I bought this one when I had a trip in Singapore


ALBA
Alba is a wristwatch sub-brand of Seiko Watch Corporation which appeared first in 1979 in Japan.  I love its colour, rose gold and I was looking for it in many places. I had many choices like Guess, Fossil, Aigner, or Esprit but I chosed it because its colour just the only one.


I dont buy things by its brand, but its style.
But somehow you know price determines its quality so for some items that last longer, you can buy the expensive one. Because fashion always turns back, so use your money wisely

No comments:

Post a Comment